1. The Society buys water from Deptt of Public Health & Sanitation and also has its own boring to meet the needs of the members.
2. Besides State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank which catred to the banking needs of the members in the past, recently branches of Bank of India, ICICI, Axix Bank, I.D.B.I. Allahabad Bank have also been opened at Ashoknagar.
3. Ashoknagar Club having a Physio Therepy Centre & Gym and a branch of AIWC ( All India Women's Conference ) function in the colony, Ashoknagar Club is also available for marriage / social function.
4. Develaya & Chintan Asthal cater to the spiritual needs. It has huge hall for various functions.
5. A Sub-post office is housed in the Society's buildings
6. Six gatas operate for enty in the colony. After 10 p.m., all gates are closed except gate no. 2 which is manned by security.
7. There are four parks in the society campus.
8. Forty nine doctors resides in the colony who are available to the members at the time of emergency.
9. There are about 150 shops in the society's market complex
10. Community Hall of the Society with modern facilities meet the social/community needs.
11. Few school also run which includes Govt. as well as private for boys & Girls inside the colony
12. It has separate club for its gents and ladies members with a very rich library having rare books donatd by its members.
13. There is a Health centre and Gym cum phisio-therapy centre which provides service to members of Ashok Nagar and nere by locality.
14. Ambulance service is also available round the clock for its members and their family
15. A very distancts feature of the society is its Devalay and Chintan Asthal. Situated in southern part this spacious institution is unique in its ambiance with its beautiful gardens well maintained meditiation hall and tiled Chhath ghat...
16. There are three water towers for stronge and supply of water. Water is partially obtained by purchasing it from Drining watr & Sanitation Dept., Govt. of Jharkhand and partially by its own deep bore tubewells...
17. Government has recently established it Police TOP in Ashok nagar which helps to maintain security problems of Ashok Nagar as well as adjoining area...
18. We have also our own security arrangements which is responsible for day and night security of Ashok Nagar.